Join us for a unique experience! You will be greeted with a delicious traditional cooked meal and a beautiful night sky by a campfire.
Wake up to the sound of birds and nature at its finest. We make glamping easy with our complete set up, a perfect alternative for visitors who are on the move and want to travel light.
Arrival is around 4pm on Day 1, and we will wrap up activities by 4pm the following day.
After a good nights sleep and hot breakfast on the morning of Day 2, we will move on to our cultural programs.
Guests can choose from the following menu of experiences; one in the afternoon and one in the morning:
- Guided, interpretive hike or snowshoeing in the winter
- Archery instruction and 3D course
- Wilderness Survival skills
Included on this tour package are:
- Overnight accommodation with sleeping bag and pillow
- Dinner on arrival and an icebreaker around the campfire
- Breakfast in the morning
- One morning and one afternoon experience which will be chosen from the above menu
Minimum 6 pax. Maximum 16pax
$185/couple/night + GST